Finding the Right Insurance Blog for Your Agency
As an independent insurance agency owner, you’re always looking for ways to improve operations. Whether it’s a tweak in procedures, adding infrastructure, or a workflow overhaul, these adjustments can help you do more, better.Industry #blogs are an excellent resource for #agency improvements. Click To Tweet
Written by those in the business, insurance blogs share hands-on experiences, best practices, and other helpful advice.
But, it can be a challenge to find a blog that speaks best to your management style and unique agency needs. Never fear: we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular agency blogs covering a variety of topics and styles to help you find the right fit for you.
See even more top insurance agency websites here
Top 5 Blogs to Follow
Though the SIS blog is top of our list, here are some other great sources for tips and tools to improve agency operations:
1. ITC: Insurance Technologies Corporation: A blog for the tech-savvy, tech-phobic, and anything in-between. It covers relevant technology in the industry and how to keep your agency protected from the threats that come with it.
2. Mega Agency Marketing: This blog focuses on marketing in the industry. It’s full of ideas, ready-made marketing plans, and practical suggestions to get you started in marketing or beef up your current practices.
3. PropertyCasualty360 blogs: A catch-all for industry news, these blogs have stories on various topics from tech tips to governmental policy changes. A go-to for keeping your agency up to date on how to stay relevant and protected.
Read more about the power of tapping into the insurance community here
4. Agency Checklists: This Massachusetts-based blog keeps agencies up-to-date on the ever-changing regulations in the industry.
5. Terms & Conditions: Perfect for understanding the fine print in insurance. Written for insiders and laypersons alike, Terms & Conditions reports on everything: property and casualty, cyber protection, home and auto—you name it, it’s covered.
Keep the Conversation Going
By reading industry blogs, you’re tapping into an on-going conversation within the insurance community. You can keep that conversation going by replying back and engaging with your fellow agency owners. We encourage this conversation within our Partner XE user community. The best ideas and most impactful improvements come out of our connection with our partner agencies and their interactions with each other.
You can join the conversation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk with one of our staff. We’d love to hear from you!
Author: Sarah Deak
Sarah Deak has been contributing to the SIS team since 2013, covering topics like agency perpetuation, workflow improvements, data security, and marketing. She has a background in small business, working with organizations to improve their online presence and client engagement. Sarah also writes for the SIS newsletters and website, and counts herself lucky to hear from our many passionate, hard-working clients for our client stories. Her favorite part about working for SIS are the dedicated, service-minded people.